Monday, November 23, 2015

FOSS

Hi!
Today I am going to talk about my last computing project.
Its about FOOS(Fre and Open Source Software).
I expect you like the resume of this project and the project.
My classmates also did a work about cybersecurity, internet and networks. This is what they talked about:
1.Software Licenses & Copiright law.
2.Wireless Connections.
3.Basic Internet aplications.
4.Social Networking Sites.
5.Digital networks.
6.Mobile computing.
7.Cybersecurity.



Today I am going to talk About FOSS:
FOSS (Free and Open Source Software):
FOOS is a softwre developedby informal  collaborative network of programmers. It has modifications and improvements,
FOSS has:
-Free Software:You can get this type of programs for free.
-Open Source:This type of programs has collaborative development.

It has grown FOSSS:
Firstly because its free and because users have access to the sorce and they can help fixing faults.


FOOS has pros and cons:

-PROS:-It is free.
          -It is easy to manage.
          -It has continous real time improvement 

-CONS:-There are a lot of confuser users( The confuser users can say something of the program is wrong but and people working in that program work for making that error a good think but in fact the error was good.


A example of FOSS is:
GIMP

I got the information from:

4 comments:

  1. Hello Fernando, I think that you have done a good job! The only objection that I have is that in the pros and cons I would like that you have explained more but the rest I think it is good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Fer! You should have explained more the term Foss, because it gets me a bit confuse. But it is fine <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would have liked if you had put up more information in the slides, aside from that, good work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Fer! I miss a bit of information in almost every slde, but it has been very easy to understand it!

    ReplyDelete